Indian Railway Ministry of Government of India will publish a slew of vacancies for various non-technical categories posts (NTPC) graduates for ASM Posts. There are a large number of vacancies, up to 50000. All interested applicants who possess a graduation degree as a minimum educational qualification and meet the other eligibility conditions may apply online through RRB’s official website, i.e. www.indianrailways.gov.in, on or before the closing date.ASM posts will be published by rrb in each 21 railway recruitment board’s (RRB’s). You will find information about the region, eligibility criteria, how to apply online, selection process, NTPC exam date 2021, and official notification rrb ASM 2020.
Railway Recruitment Board has the authority to recruit intended candidates under Group A (ASM), Posts under region and Cells overall in India. The Railway Recruitment Board conducts written examinations and interviews in order to fill open posts in the Rail department. We will soon have an application form. It will be available for 30 days.
Table of Contents
RRB Assistant Station Master Recruitment 2021 (50000 Vacancies)
|Name of Posts
|ASM (Assistant Station Master)
|Name of Organization
|RRB (Railway Recruitment Board)
|Total Number of vacancies
|18-32 Year’s as on 01-01-2021
|Prelims, Main & Interview
|NTPC Exam official Notification
|ASM official Notification (Cen 01/2021)
|21 RRB’s Region
This is an excellent opportunity for graduates who are interested in a career in Government Sector Railway Line. RRB will soon publish an official employment notice for candidates who are eligible to be hired for the position of ASM. The notification will include Prelims, Main Exam and Interview.
Eligible criteria for Railway Assistant Station Master
- Group C vacancies will be filled, thus applicants must have a graduation degree for the positions listed.
- Minimum and maximum ages are as follows: To be eligible, you must be 18 years of age or older on January 1, 2021.
RRB Station Master Job Profile
- The primary responsibility of a station master in the railway industry is to ensure that trains run in a systematic manner within the designated area.
- In addition, the station master must manage the signal operating mechanisms at all times in accordance with the instruction manual provided by the Railway Authorities.
Estimate Application Fee :
- Students are required to submit an estimation fee of Rs. 500/- along with their application.
- Reserved categories such as SC, ST, ex-servicemen, persons with disabilities, women, transgender, minorities, and economically deprived classes are exempt from paying an estimate fee of Rs. 250/-, while all others are required to pay an estimate cost of Rs. 500/-.
Mode of payment
Application fees should be paid online by internet banking, debit card, or credit card (service charges apply for all banks) or paid in cash at a State Bank of India branch branch office location.
How To Apply For Indian Railway Station Master Recruitment 2021
- Job seekers who meet the above-mentioned eligibility requirements may apply through the official website.
- Visit the official website of this prestigious organisation.
- While filling out the form, keep all of your documents ready.
- You can only apply for a specific post through the ONLINE application mode by visiting the website of the relevant RRB.
- Before applying, you must read the instructions available on the RRB’s website.
- Applicants must establish that all information provided/submitted in their application for Indian Railway Station Master Recruitment is accurate.
- Finally, make a hard copy of the form and keep it safe.
|Issuance of Notification
|Last week of February 2021
|First week of March 2021
|Last Date of Online Application
|Last week of March 2021
|Payment of Application Fee
|(a) Online (Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/UPI)
|First week of April 2021
|b) SBI Challan
|First week of April 2021
|Final submission of Applications
|Second week of April 2021
|1st Stage Computer Based Test (CBT)
|Tentatively scheduled between June to September 2021