Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana Online Application and Registration Form: Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 35 to apply for the Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana. Young people in the country receive industry-based skill training through this programme. The scheme’s main goal is to increase youth employment and self-sufficiency.
Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana Online Form
Central Railway is going to provide training for free to 50000 youngsters through the Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana. The training sessions will be held in the Banaras Rail Engine Factory will make sure that all amenities are provided to the youngsters who are part of this program to get the training they need. In order to receive the training provided in this program, the youth will be able to gain better employment opportunities. The scheme will be run under the PM Skill Development Scheme. Youth Duration of instruction will last for 100 hours. Once the training has been completed, each candidate are awarded certificates of their training to utilize for future use.
Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana Online Apply
|Name Of The Scheme||Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2022|
|Sponsored By||Central Government|
|Launched By||Indian Railway Minister Ashwini Vaishnav|
|Launching Date||17 September 2021|
|Beneficiary||Youth of the country|
|Objective||To provide skill training to youth|
|Course Duration||100 hours|
PM Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana Eligibility Criteria
Anyone interested in the nation who wish to apply to the scheme in order to be trained must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- In accordance with the regulations, the applicant has to be a permanent in our country.
- The applicant’s age must be over 18 and under 35 years old.
- The applicant must have completed the class 10th in order to be trained under this program.
- It is mandatory to get 55% marks in the written examination and 60% in the practical test for trainees.
- The participants in this training program will be chosen based on the possibility of trade based on merit, based on the percent of marks from high school.
Documents for Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana Online
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Address proof
- 10th class mark sheet
- Income certificate
- Proof of age
- Passport size photograph
- Contact number
Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana Apply Online
- First of all, applicants have to open the official website that is http://www.railkvydev.indianrailways.gov.in/
- On the home page on the website’s official page,, click to”Apply Here” from the homepage “Apply Here” option.
- Then a new page will be open in a same tab.
- Now, click on”Sign Up” and then click on the “Sign up” buttons.
- Once you have filled in your information, enter your details such as Name, Email Mobile Number Date of Birth, Aadhar Number, Password , etc. in a correct manner.
- Click on the sign-up button.
- Then, go to the complete option for your profile.
- Log in with your Details on the login page.
- Enter your information, such as username & password.
- Then, you fill in this form: Application Form for Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana Application Formula.
- Attach the documents you need.
- Last but not least, make sure to submit it online.
Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana Application Status Check
- To verify the status of the project, first , go to the official web site of Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana.
- The homepage of the site will show up at the top of your display.
- Click on the link to check the the RKVY application status..
- Then, you need to sign in using your ID password.
- Then, fill in you Application number and then click the search button.
- Once you click the above-mentioned link the condition of your request will be displayed to you.
How To Check Training Progress of RKVY?
Visit the official site to learn more about Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana.
- On the homepage You must select the option Trainee.
- You must now fill in your email address and password.
- Then, you need to select the login options.
- Then select the option Training Progress..
- Relevant information will be shown upon your monitor.