The Uttar Pradesh Shadi Anudan Yojana is one of the most effective schemes launched by the Uttar Pradesh government. This scheme is found for the Poor section of society the state, and This scheme was established by Chief Minister Shri Yogi Adityanath, who, with the help of this scheme, ensured the help and financial support to the poor girls of the state for their marriage.
According to this Uttar Pradesh Shadi Anudan Yojana 2021, the government is bound to help those poor families of the rural and urban areas of Uttar Pradesh. They are facing difficulties getting their daughters married.
In this Scheme, applicants must register themselves in the online web Portal of UP Shadi Anudan Yojana 2021. The applicant also needs to have their bank accounts in the government bank.
The government directly transfers the amount to the applicant’s account, so to avail of the benefits of this scheme, it is advised to apply at least 90 days before the daughter’s marriage. So the applicant will get full benefits from the Scheme.
Table of Contents
Uttar Pradesh Shadi Anudan Yojana 2021
|Name of Scheme||Uttar Pradesh Shadi Anudan Yojana 2021|
|Scheme Under||Uttar Pradesh Government|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Aditya Nath|
|Beneficiaries||18+ Girls of UttarPradesh|
|Major Benefit||Financial support of Rs 51,000|
|Scheme Goals||To Provide financial support to a poor family of girls for their marriage.|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Launched in year||2017|
|Status of the Scheme||Active|
Roles of Uttar Pradesh Shadi Anudan Yojana 2021
This Uttar Pradesh Shadi Anudan Yojana 2021 plays a very much essential role in helping the poor families of the state for their daughter’s marriage; not this only but the major Roles of this scheme is as follows.
- With the help of this scheme, an amount of Rs.51,000/- is given as financial support for the girl’s marriage.
- To avail of the scheme’s benefits, the girl’s age must be at least 18 years old, and the boy with whom she is getting married must be at least 21 years old.
- With the help of this scheme, two girls from a family can avail the benefits.
- The applicant must own a personal bank account.
Benefits of the Uttar Pradesh Shadi Anudan Yojana
The significant benefits of this scheme are as follows-
- The benefits of the scheme are provided to the poor families for the marriage of their daughter.
- Under this scheme, financial support of Rs. 51,000/- is provided for daughter’s marriage
- This scheme also ensures the perfect and legal age of the daughter while marriage, as only 18+ girls, can avail the benefits of this scheme.
Documents Required to apply Uttar Pradesh Shadi Anudan Yojana
The applicants who are willing to apply for the Uttar Pradesh Shadi Anudan Yojana 2021 must carry the following documents while applying-
- Aadhar card
- Caste certificate
- Income Certificate
- Bank passbook
- Passport size photographs.
- Address proof.
How to apply for the Uttar Pradesh Shadi Anudan Yojana 2021
The applicants who are willing to apply for the Uttar Pradesh Shadi Anudan Yojana 2021 must need to apply through the online method with the steps given.
Step 1- Go to the official Website of Uttar Pradesh Shadi Anudan Yojana www.shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in
Step 2-on On Reaching the Homepage, select the application registration according to the caste and class.
Step 3- Then you will be directly redirected to the application form itself.
Step 4-Now fill the application form using correct details and upload all the necessary documents as required there.
Step 5- Click on the submit button and A registration number is displayed on the screen, print that acknowledgment slip for future reference.
Instruction needs to keep in mind while applying in the UP Shadi Anudan Yojana 2021
if an applicant is applying for this UP Shadi Anudan Yojana 2021 then the applicant needs to keep the following things in mind while applying for this yojana.
1. The applicant must be a permanent resident of the state of Uttar Pradesh.
2. The Applicant’s family income should not exceed the following limit.
- For urban Areas- Rs. 56,400
- For Rural Areas- Rs. 46,800
3. The applicant must fall under the BPL category of Uttar Pradesh.
4. The Age of the bride must be at least 18 years old and the age of the groom must be at least 21 years.
This UP Shadi Anudan Yojana 2021 is very much beneficial and helpful for the poor section of the society to help them get their daughters married. This scheme also prevents child marriage as it ensures A legal age for the marriage. This scheme is for both Rural and Urban poor.